Inspired by the Art Deco movement which characterised design in the 1940s, Arcade is a soft, romantic take on the classic curved motif. The beautifully tactile scallop design gently dances across the length of the paper, creating an inherently sophisticated feel.
Full roll width is 53cm/21", roll length is 10m and pattern repeat is 21.7cm. Available in 7 colourways.
Farrow & Ball Colours used to fabricate paper:
- BP 5301: Ammonite No. 274, Purbeck Stone No. 275 and Wevet No. 273
- BP 5302: Cromarty No. 285, Pointing No. 2003 and Blue Gray No. 91
- BP 5304: Peignoir No. 286, Wimborne White No. 239 and Dayroom Yellow No. 233
- BP 5305: Ammonite No. 274, Arsenic No. 214 and Setting Plaster No. 231
- BP 5306: Stiffkey Blue No. 281, Arsenic No. 214 and Brassica No. 271
- BP 5307: Green Smoke No. 47, Studio Green No. 93 and Bespoke Gold