The ‘raging waves’ of our Aranami print are influenced by kiri-e, the intricate Japanese art of paper cutting. Clean and precise, but with a sense of fluidity, our marine inspired pattern is both dynamic and calming, mimicking the ebb and flow of the tides.
Full roll width is 53cm/21", roll length is 10m, pattern repeat 45.3cm / 17 7/8". Available in 5 colourways.
Farrow & Ball Colours used to fabricate paper:
- BP 4601: White Tie No. 2002 and String No. 8
- BP 4602: Purbeck Stone No. 275 and Ammonite No. 274
- BP 4603: Pavilion Gray No. 242 and Arsenic No. 214
- BP 4604: Pavilion Blue No. 252 and St. Giles Blue No. 280
- BP 4605: Stiffkey Blue No. 281 and Skylight No. 205